Welcome to our 4 star guest house which is situated in the beautiful countryside on the North Downs Way in just outside Folkestone (Kent) and very close to the English Channel Ports and EuroTunnel. Situated in the heart of the Garden of England, “Crete Down” is the ideal base from which to explore all aspects of Kent or serve as an excellent stay for your onward journey to mainland Europe or further afield in the UK.
- Enjoy a peaceful, relaxing and comfortable stay in a charming, rural location
- Splendid views over garden or the English Channel, “Crete Down” lies at the gateway to Europe.
- Full Continental or English breakfast available
- Parking included
- 5 minutes to the Kent Battle of Britain museum and Battle of Britain Memorial
- 10 minutes to Folkestone Town Centre
- 10 minute drive to Eurotunnel terminal
- 15 minutes to Dover Channel Ports – ideal for one-day excursions to France
- 20 minutes to the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch railway – the world’s smallest public railway
- 30 minutes to the historic city of Canterbury
- 30 minutes to the Howletts and Port Lympne Nature Reserves
- 45 minutes to the centre of London (via high-speed train service from “Folkestone Central”)
Our rooms are available to BOOK ONLINE by clicking here*
Or you can email Mrs Henryka McDuff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at the telephone number below.
Tel: +44 (0)1303 892392
Mobile: +44 (0)7879 405150
Fax: +44 (0)1303 760733
Crete Road West
Kent CT18 7AA
* Tariffs via online booking are per person, per night with breakfast included and based on 2 people sharing a room.